Chemical Coating Services
PlasTech offers chemical coating services, waterproofing services, as well as decorative and food service flooring to ensure that no matter what your needs are, we will provide top-tier service. We are expanding our team to better serve not only the Baltimore area, but nationwide.
- Installation of Corrosion Resistant Coatings & Linings on new or existing concrete and steel surfaces.
- Installation of Decorative and Food Service Flooring
Our field service crews use a wide range of chemical coating services and techniques including: Epoxy, Novolac Epoxy, Vinyl Ester, Polyurethane, etc. coatings to meet your exact requirements. These products can be spray, brush, roller, or trowel applied to achieve the thickness and coverage needed for the specific application. Many of these coatings are able to be modified to meet specific flexural modulus and strength, fast cure, and provide premium corrosion resistance where high concentrations of Sulfuric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, and an array of other chemicals are present.
In addition, we also offer a Polyurea Elastomer Spray Coating System that uses specialized plural component equipment to provide advantages such as:
- Fast Set (Tack free in 90 seconds)
- Rapid Cure (Supports light traffic in 60-120 minutes)
- 100% Solids
- Tough elastomeric membrane
- Resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- Excellent thermal stability
- Low permeance rate
- USDA approved
- Installation range of -40F to +350F
- Secondary Containments
- Below grade waterproofing
- Above grade waterproofing
- Tank Linings
- Concrete Surface Remediation
For estimates, please email email@example.com