Boom Lift Service
Since 1988, PlasTech has been manufacturing and repairing a wide variety of fiberglass and plastic products mainly for the industrial and chemical processing industry. Our business has continually grown and spread into the power and utility markets. Since expanding into that market, we now offer boom lift services and aerial lift repairs in addition to our standard services. Whether you need a repair, a touch-up, or new additions made to your boom lift, PlasTech’s team of experts is here to ensure you receive exactly what you need. We’re here to make sure that you can get back to your job with as little downtime as possible. We know how stressful broken equipment can be, and we’re here to make sure you can get right back to work as quickly as possible.
These repairs include the following:
- Bucket and Boom Surfaces can be resurfaced to a new exterior gel coat. Labels and safety markings can be clear coat protected.
- We fabricate and modify steps, Hanging Tool Trays & Tools Boards, and Covers to adapt to a variety of factory made buckets
- Modifications to existing buckets including crawl thru holes, doors, covers and bucket steps
- Boom lift services and repairs, refinishing, or repainting can often be done without removing them from the truck
- Boom mounting inserts and mounting ribs are molded into the bucket laminate to prevent separation—No adhesive or bonding agents are used to prevent separation. All laminates are molded fiberglass.
- UHMW Polyethylene Liner Repairs
- Field service and repairs
For estimates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org